Meep Morp - an Intro, I guess?
I guess this is an intro post so I guess I should introduce myself, jic someone reads this lol. Hello, you can call me "Terri" or "Luna". I'm 32, a Scorpio-Sag 🌞/Taurus-Aries 🌟/Sagittarius 🌝. I'm in a loving relationship with a person I will lovingly refer to as "Kitty". I have a Siamese cat named Frodo (yes, named after the Hobbit in LotR) and a crested gecko named Spyro (the dragon). I'm a heckin' nerd and proud and very much under the Rainbow as I'm Genderfluid/Panromantic/Demisexual/Poly (plzplzplz do not inquire, I am not interested in expanding outside of my relationship, thank you). I love astrology (duh), philosophy, psychology, games, cats, cartoons/anime, Ren Faire, D&D, music, and other creative stuff. My main outlets are writing (usually fantasy), collages, and coloring/doodling with colored pencils but I dabble in watercolor, photography, making music, music mixing, music videos, crocheting, and beading. I work in car insurance and that's all you'll ever hear about my day job.
I've always considered blogging but idk... it's hard for me to come up with things to talk about... and when I signed up for Tumblr, supposedly a blogging site - I felt like I needed a theme. But uh... I don't do so well with only one theme... not even two or three or four... in fact, in anything in life it's hard for me to narrow it down to ten or less. If you ask me my favorite color I'll say "rainbow". And yeah, I am one of those people who responds with "pretty much anything" when asked what my favorite music is.... the only thing is, I've noticed, I'm one of the few who actually mean it. I don't mean that to make me sound special or anything. Liking and loving so many things is actually super exhausting especially in a world where we're constantly pressured to make choices. Uh... anywhosits. I am ready for a nap so that I can tackle some chores n' stuff. See ya'!
p.s. posts will look weird for now as I don't have any access to a reliable laptop and no PC so I'm stuck on mobile and so I don't put any roadblocks in my way of updating I'm just going to make these as simple as possible which means no layouts and maybe no pictures... but maybe pictures because I love showing off my cat and gecko and I like validation for my creative works lol
Comments
Post a Comment